Cardinal Health Account Manager Cordis - Piemonte in FIELD, Italy
At Cardinal Health, we aim to be a trusted partner, offering a broad range of innovative solutions that help our customers provide cost-efficient, more effective healthcare. Join our team of 50,000 humble partners striving each day to make healthcare more efficient, providers more effective, and patients as healthy as possible.
We are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager in Piemonte (Liguria, Valle D’Aosta & Sardegna) (Italy) . Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager Cordis, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Accountable for achievement of sales objectives within a dedicated and dynamic market. Territory: Piemonte, Liguria, Valle d'Aosta & Sardegna
- Work closely with sales manager on setting and agreeing objectives to ensure above is met;
- Achieving Sales Plan and search for new opportunities;
- Maintain account plans through the use and update Company tools (e.g. Salesforce.com), customer contact details, review territory plans on a frequent basis;
- Monitor daily sales and measure results;
- Carry out and co-ordinate marketing campaigns in your territory;
- Effectively allocate time among key customers to include Interventional Cardiologist, Interventional Radiologists, Vascular Surgeons, Radiographers, Nurses and other key Stakeholders;
- Watch and report on actions taken by competitors, in particular with respect to key customers;
- Participate in medical procedures with the use of Cordis products as technical support for customers;
- Be familiar with the existing and newly-launched medical products and procedures;
- Apply professional and effective sales techniques leading to the sale of Cordis products;
- Make presentations with the use of all available instruments and aids that help to communicate features of a product and its benefits to customers, including leading workshops;
- Establish good internal working relationships with Marketing, Customer Services, Commercial Team, Tender Office and work closely with them;
- Represent Cordis Italy in a professional and ethical manner in all situations.
Qualifications & experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, Biomedical Engineering preferred
- Languages: fluency in Italian & English, both oral and written, is a must
- Experience in a fast-paced organization with a quick and pragmatic decision-making approach
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years’ experience as Sales Representative within the medical devices industry is preferred
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must maintain professional competence, ethical integrity, knowledge, and skills
- Ability to think out of the box and propose innovative solutions / approaches
- Time management, efficiency, the ability to meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) is a health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of healthcare. As the business behind healthcare, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals and ambulatory care sites focus on patient care while reducing costs, improving efficiency and quality, and increasing profitability. Cardinal Health is an essential link in the healthcare supply chain, providing pharmaceuticals and medical products to more than 100,000 locations each day and is also the industry-leading direct-to-home medical supplies distributor. The company is a leading manufacturer of medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products. In addition, the company supports the growing diagnostic industry by supplying medical products to clinical laboratories and operating the nation's largest network of radio pharmacies that dispense products to aid in the early diagnosis and treatment of disease. Ranked #16 on the Fortune 500, Cardinal Health employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. More information about the company may be found at www.cardinalhealth.com
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs